Thursday, September 12, 2019

BESTIES




Besties... everyone should have one... I have a few, awesome women whom I depend deeply, confide everything, cry with laugh with and could not have gone thru most of my life things,  without their support and love.

My Aunt Connies Birthday was celebrated a few days ago... she has been my aunt, for my entire life, not my moms sister,  but my moms bestie... besties since childhood. To say I love this woman is understatement. She is strong, kind, fun, loyal, deeply family oriented and simply a beautifully awesome human being.
To have had her as one of my "Mom" role models growing up has definitely influenced my momming game.

And the fun factor... AC always brings her A Game... Here is a little clip from her granddaughter Sarah's wedding.... Dancing with my brother Chris... I also have found memories of these 2 dancing at my wedding some 30 years ago.  I hope to see these two dance at many more family wedding to come!  Love you Aunt Connie.. Happiest of Birthdays to you.XOXOXOXOX


No comments: