Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Some Wee Gifties

 So I have been pondering on what kind of gift you give to friends who have given so much of themselves and so much to us.
I decided there is no such gift. So instead I have decided to make them little tokens of love, hope , power and faith...I LOVE them, I hope my friends will too.
                                                              a little foxy hope
                                                                   Some bunny love
                                                                       tiger love
                                         
                                                              more bunny love
                                                             sweet hanging birds
                                                                             LOVE
                                                                        Dog

                                                               Hopeful  Bird

                                                               Hopeful Badger

                                                                 Love Bear











No comments: