Monday, May 2, 2011

Appletree School Poster

If it's Springtime, it's time for my annual residency at Appletree School. I LOVE this school. My two children went there, and I was a bit melancholy on my son's last day. It is a fabulous place for natural learners and I am so happy they both had the experience. I believe they are  lovers of book, and learning today because of Appletree School.
I am also so happy that I am asked back year after year to do a block printing project with Appletree children. The children's enthusiasm is contagious, they are adorable, funny and fantastic creators! Remember these names...they are artists, writers, creative & intellectual minds of the future and I am pleased to be able to work with them. Here is the work of the class of 2011: Their originals, and blocks I  made using their drawings as inspiration...Enjoy!






























1 comment:

Pammy said...

I love that Eat Local Poster!! Every time I see this I smile. The children's fabulous art and Sue's creativity and hard work ....it is a wonderful piece for the community!