Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Fabulous School Poster

I had the extreme pleasure of doing an artist in residence at a wonderful little school in Cape Elizabeth a while back. At this school (Pre, K & 1) I take drawings that the children do on a selected theme and use those drawings as inspiration, I make them into blocks for the children.





Can you stand how wonderful these are?




I love the simplicity and detail


I spend a morning with them printing on paper & fabric. It is such fun...the kiddos are such a joy to be with. The theme this year was "birds" . As you can see from the originals & block prints, they were fabulous. Just recently made a poster for them...so delightful!




I look forward to what fantastic work they will do next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them all!