Friday, January 9, 2009

Back in the groove





I am happily enjoying my birthday today(49, YIKES!!). My lovely 5 week old niece Sofia is snoring soundly while I get some long overdue sewing done. The brown skirt is for one of my favorite women,  after a quick try on the other day, it seems to fit perfectly, just need to attach the waistband. The purple-ish pink panels are for a client and I have only one more to sew before I can assemble the skirt. I am pleased with it and I think she will LOVE it. 
I have been feeling very sketchy lately, sketching new styles & image ideas for clothing, jewelry, cards & prints. Lately for me it's feast or famine. I have these creative spurts when I cannot get it out of my head quick enough. Other days nada! Happily I have had creative making days when I have been productive in the studio,  bringing ideas to life. So far a good year. Happy day to my birthday buddies Skip & Gloria.  " In the end, it's not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years"  (no idea who wrote that quote, but aways liked it)

No comments: