Sunday, May 10, 2015

For all you Mothers


It's Mothers day! Today I honor all  the lovely woman I know,  who have had great influence on my life. Call them what you may,  Mom, Mother, Mamma, Ma, Mumma, Mommy, Madre...you get my drift. No matter how you say it, the word  really means UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!  My mom loved me uncondiotonally, she loved each of us through the good, the bad and the ugly. She taught me so many things, but mostly how to be a good mom. I hope I am doing half the job she did. All the amazing women in my life are truly kind, caring, thoughtful, amazing moms. Which makes me think they too had that unconditional thing going on. Being a mom is one of the most rewarding, scary, hard, amazing things that I have ever done. Until I had Zaz & Moe, I never knew how much I could love one being. I was lucky to have the most loving caring husband, I loved  him more than anything. But the love for your child... like nothing I have ever experienced. And after my first, I was afraid I would have none left for number 2, but oh how wrong I was. I would lay in down for both of my awesome children. They are so completely different in every way and I love  all their ways! I could not imagine my life without the joy of these 2 amazing people in my life. So thank  you Eliza and T-Moe for making me a mother, you have taught me so much and  it is truly my greatest pleasure being your mom.

No comments: